I'm looking for a big mouse.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No, not the type that stealthily wees in your packet of cornflakes, but one of these........

The one shown is a Logitech M185. The problem is that it feels tiny on my quite large hand. It's excellent in all respects except size which makes it no fun to operate.....like wearing flip-flops with your toes sticking an inch off the front edge. Can anybody suggest a no-frills wireless mouse that's at least 120mm end to end? The one shown is a little under 100mm. (BTW, it isn't going to be used for gaming or anything that requires speed.

Thank you.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Ah, you're looking for an Enor Mouse…
Microsoft do quite a few of various sizes.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I too have bigger hands. Have you considered a trackball?
IME of wired ones, they tend to be bigger and once you get used to them a mouse just feels wrong in your hand.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
BCD27AF3-8E3F-42AB-B07F-F0BEB53ECE8E.jpeg

I too have the M185 and similar size hands. I stuck with it and got used to it and now I don’t think anything of it.

si_c

Guru
I've got a Logitech m705 which is a near perfect mouse for a laptop - if the laptop is moved around that is. It's about 11cm so not quite what you said you were looking for - but I've got fairly large hands and it works for me.

For pure all day comfort though I find it hard to beat my Performance MX mouse - I've had it now for 11 years. Unfortunately it's been discontinued but it's replacement is the MX master which is identical in shape and size and although I've not used it will likely be the replacement for my Perf MX next year.

Downside is the price, it's not cheap although for something I used all day every day it's a price worth paying. Same as with a keyboard.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have had a couple of wireless mice and they were a bit small, but that doesn't matter because they were so unreliable that I gave up using them! :laugh: (I am back to using a much larger old wired mouse.)

Have I just been unlucky? It seems that every wireless dongle that I've used seems to latch up after 10 or 15 minutes and then I have to unplug it and plug it back in again.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have had a couple of wireless mice and they were a bit small, but that doesn't matter because they were so unreliable that I gave up using them! :laugh: (I am back to using a much larger old wired mouse.)

Have I just been unlucky? It seems that every wireless dongle that I've used seems to latch up after 10 or 15 minutes and then I have to unplug it and plug it back in again.
Yes I've never had an issue, I don't think I've needed to disconnect for many weeks, if not months (wireless keyboard and mouse, Microsoft brand from Argos, Dell laptop from work) :huh:
This is using the keyboard & Mouse 8 hours a day, 4 days a week minimum!

Top Bottom