I'm nervous now...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
That's because on Thursday last week I attended the inaugural Bromley Cyclists LCC group and agreed to get involved. That meant that on Friday I signed up for a cycling instructor accreditation course in November. Eeeeek!!!! Lots of studying between now and then.

Phew! I thought this was going to be a thread about you having a nasty incident and getting The Fear! Thats a relief!

You know you will love the course, right up your street.

Have fun with it and keep us updated!

GrahamG

Guru
Makes sense to me - you obviously have the most important skills (in terms of imparting your knowledge and people skills) as part of your job! Couldn't think of a better candidate to be honest.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Cheers guys, yes, I'm pretty excited about it too of course.

Magnatom, more like know a tiny little bit to a minimum standard, LOL!

bonj2

So, you're going to learn how to cycle, in order that you can teach other people how to cycle. Sounds great...

bonj said:
So, you're going to learn how to cycle, in order that you can teach other people how to cycle. Sounds great...

That's right. Unless we all learn from your videos first of course....:biggrin:

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
If it's anything like my skate instructor qualification courses, then I'm sure my cycling will improve at least as much as my skating did.

Thank god for that.:biggrin:

bonj2

magnatom said:
That's right. Unless we all learn from your videos first of course....:biggrin:

When I've taken enough videos I'll take the best bits from each and compile them into an instructional feature, 'the bonj guide to cycling' :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
On Wednesday.... I have my assessment for whether I pass my cycle instuctors course ... !!! :biggrin: Desparately re-reading all the material from the course.

Maz

Guru
bonj said:
BentMikey already knows how to cycle...he's just nervous about taking the stabilisers off, that's all.
Hey, c'mon we've all been there...!

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
When I've taken enough videos I'll take the best bits from each and compile them into an instructional feature, 'the bonj guide to cycling' :biggrin:

Available from all good joke shops...:biggrin:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
BentMikey said:
That's because on Thursday last week I attended the inaugural Bromley Cyclists LCC group and agreed to get involved. That meant that on Friday I signed up for a cycling instructor accreditation course in November.

Does this mean you'd have to recommend hi-viz etc?

Top Bottom