I'm no fan...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Though i think he is a very hurt man,and may be reacting like this,because of reasons already given,I just wonder why a driver of this calibre was drunk?given that he was going to be driving probably the most popular vip of the time,it doesnt seem right?Albeit on a lesser scale,its akin to the presidents chaffeur being drunk?I find this very strange in itself?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Arch said:
Seems like every time I hear about it, he's included a new set of people in the conspiracy, and on that ground alone, I'd mark him down as a bit nuts. Griefstricken no doubt, and possibly suppressing guilt at the thought that it was his employee who was driving the car...

As a scientist, I tend to apply Occams razor (the simplest solution is generally the correct one) - car crash caused by fast drunk driving or conspiracy to kill engineered by Royal Family, MIwhatever, the CIA and all that? Simple car crash wins out for me.

Anyway, if it had been a conspiracy engineered by the Royal Family, it would have been so watertight, he'd have no chance of finding the slightest thing to invent.

The thing with all this is that you would have to establish a motive for the royal family wanting to bump her off. The less regal her behaviour became (in the sense of acting in the expected manner), the less she became a problem for them as she was an ex member of the royal family.

Top Bottom