I'm not from London, but I drove through it yesterday!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pottsy

Fab Foodie said:
Early Sunday Mornings are a great time to cycle in Central London and the City's quiet for most of the day. Great time to explore in relative peace.

Very true. Bright Sunday morning in The City and take a camera and stop for decent expresso-based coffee (not possible in the countryside :biggrin:).

Originally Posted by Fab Foodie
Early Sunday Mornings are a great time to cycle in Central London and the City's quiet for most of the day. Great time to explore in relative peace.

Central London isn't too bad on my weekend early morning commutes but getting there means traipsing through bandit country and the minefield of broken glass and drunks.

chap

Veteran
Fab Foodie said:

I would agree 100% I love cycling in London, especialy when it feels like your own (i.e. very early in the morning, or late in the evening, ideally weekdays.)

You'll generally catch me cycling through South Kensington, and the main city during these times.

Top Bottom