I'm now a blue slip accredited track rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
8am would suit me, I could run to the Velodrome as a warm-up :tongue:
You're a lunatic.

And Manchester is 200m flying.

I need to get down for another go, but I'm helplessly busy at present.

18 seconds isn't bad, I can't remember what I managed with the CC lot, but it was just about my slowest lap, and (one of) the slowest of the group.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
You're a lunatic.

And Manchester is 200m flying.

I need to get down for another go, but I'm helplessly busy at present.

18 seconds isn't bad, I can't remember what I managed with the CC lot, but it was just about my slowest lap, and (one of) the slowest of the group.
18was a full lap, not 200m

I filled the forms in for this a while back, didnt know the waiting lists were so long.
Mad innit :wacko:

:welcome: to CC :thumbsup:

We're going to the Velodrome on Friday 19th October, booked it early last week and could only get in at 8am, I must be mad!

We're also going on the 4th November, but we had to book that about 6 weeks ago as it's on a weekend :wacko:

I'm hoping things will calm down as Olympics euphoria subsides.

I'm in Bolton myself, what sort of riding do you do normally?

Mainly commuting from work at the moment which is about 20 miles. Looking to join a club and increase my mileage a bit as I did the Manchester Blackpool ride last night and found it easier than I thought I would after a long lay off!

We generally ride out on Sunday mornings. Usually 30-40 miles, sometimes a bit longer.

You're welcome to join us if you want.

If you fancy something a bit more challenging than the flat Manchester to Blackpool route, a few of us are doing the Cat & Fiddle Challenge next Sunday :thumbsup:

I must admit when I looked at the route map I saw those hills and thought I would trey them the weekend before, I wondered where they were when I rode them! I used to ride in Cornwall, that is hilly!

Top Bottom