I'm now a member of the camera commuter fraternity!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it just me or do drivers seem to be giving me a wide berth now I have a camera? Maybe all cyclists should stick a black tube on top of their cycling helmets? :rolleyes:
 
I've got to ask, what's the commute route?

Only since I go into/out of Leeds from the south each day .... :shy:
It's Thorpe Lane / Middleton Lane / Lingwell Gate Lane to Outwood Railway station at the Leeds end of the commute. Usually on there between 7:10 and 7:20 in the morning - and, trains allowing, between 18:00 and 18:20 on the way home.
 
I promised not to post relentless video's now I have a camera - but saw a corker this morning in Doncaster that I'd like to keep as a reminder never to be so idiotic. A roadie (full gear) texting on his phone whilst riding having been past by one policecar with no sirens and in audible range of a second car (with sirens).

I'm trying to a) trim and save the video and b) add a date/time stamp to it.
Does anyone out there know how to use the Contour Storyteller software to do this? I've found out how to set a start / stop point but as yet can't see how to save it.

Alternatively can anyone recommend any editing software?
Cheers!!
 

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
I promised not to post relentless video's now I have a camera - but saw a corker this morning in Doncaster that I'd like to keep as a reminder never to be so idiotic. A roadie (full gear) texting on his phone whilst riding having been past by one policecar with no sirens and in audible range of a second car (with sirens).

I'm trying to a) trim and save the video and b) add a date/time stamp to it.
Does anyone out there know how to use the Contour Storyteller software to do this? I've found out how to set a start / stop point but as yet can't see how to save it.

Alternatively can anyone recommend any editing software?
Cheers!!
StoryTeller is pants, I use PowerDirector and I have read that some others use Sony Vegas but there are a few others.
For simple editing you can use VirtualDub, if you follow the instructions on this website precisely,
http://forums.steves-digicams.com/e...-videos-eg-kodak-zi8-directly-virtualdub.html
 

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Location
South Croydon
I promised not to post relentless video's now I have a camera - but saw a corker this morning in Doncaster that I'd like to keep as a reminder never to be so idiotic. A roadie (full gear) texting on his phone whilst riding having been past by one policecar with no sirens and in audible range of a second car (with sirens).

I'm trying to a) trim and save the video and b) add a date/time stamp to it.
Does anyone out there know how to use the Contour Storyteller software to do this? I've found out how to set a start / stop point but as yet can't see how to save it.

Alternatively can anyone recommend any editing software?
Cheers!!
Sounds like a silly cyclist
 
Top Bottom