I'm off, in 5 days, wanna follow me?

Discussion in 'Lands End to John O'Groats (LEJOG)' started by Geoff Crowther, 25 Apr 2015.

1. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

@Geoff Crowther how did it go? Blog appears not to work/security issues. Hope all went to plan?

2. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther "... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon

Hi, it was two years ago but here's a link to my final blog post re the trip. Work back through older posts as you wish.
    https://farnotfast.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/my-end-to-end-ride-what-was-it-really.html?m=1

3. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Note for moderators:
    Attempting to access my blog from the link on each of my posts throws up a security issue.
    I can assure you, there is no security problem with my blog, I access it from my computer frequently.
    Also I just noticed a comment on another users thread in this section (LEJOG) who seems to be having the same issue.
    Perhaps I might respectfully suggest that the common factor here is accessing from CycleChat?
    I'm no techie but could this be looked into?
    Cheers
    Geoff
    UPDATE now fixed thanks

Last edited: 23 Nov 2017
  4. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Link to blog now fixed btw. Thanks for alerting me Jay.

5. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Fixed now thanks.

6. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

7. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Thanks very much.

8. Ice2911

Ice2911 Senior Member

I Enjoyed your blog thank you, I did my LEJOG this year and I did similar route through the Scottish Islands. Paulandrewlejog.wordpress.com It was the people I met that made my trip as well although I surprised myself and enjoyed my own company, although I too rang my very supportive Wife each day. Oh and it was the local brew and cakes that also helped :smile: I'm just deciding what to do next.

jay clock and raleighnut like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    Geoff Crowther

Cheers and well done. It's taken me two years to get round to it but take a look at my Channel to Med post in Travel and Adventure. You'll find details on my blog too. Link below.

Ice2911 and raleighnut like this.
  10. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

Just read that in one go @Ice2911! Great. My daughter is a year 4 teacher and I like the idea of getting them to follow me like you did when I do USA next year.... www.usacycle2018.com - I am technically doing mine for Parkinson's UK, but will not be pushing the charity element (I would feel guilty but did raise decent funds for them on my last Ironman)

Ice2911 likes this.
  11. Ice2911

Ice2911 Senior Member

Looks great, I'm wondering what to do next mmmm......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice