I'm off, in 5 days, wanna follow me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Hi, it was two years ago but here's a link to my final blog post re the trip. Work back through older posts as you wish.
https://farnotfast.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/my-end-to-end-ride-what-was-it-really.html?m=1
Note for moderators:
Attempting to access my blog from the link on each of my posts throws up a security issue.
I can assure you, there is no security problem with my blog, I access it from my computer frequently.
Also I just noticed a comment on another users thread in this section (LEJOG) who seems to be having the same issue.
Perhaps I might respectfully suggest that the common factor here is accessing from CycleChat?
I'm no techie but could this be looked into?
Cheers
Geoff
UPDATE now fixed thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

@Geoff Crowther how did it go? Blog appears not to work/security issues. Hope all went to plan?
Link to blog now fixed btw. Thanks for alerting me Jay.

OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

Note for moderators:
Attempting to access my blog from the link on each of my posts throws up a security issue.
I can assure you, there is no security problem with my blog, I access it from my computer frequently.
Also I just noticed a comment on another users thread in this section (LEJOG) who seems to be having the same issue.
Perhaps I might respectfully suggest that the common factor here is accessing from CycleChat?
I'm no techie but could this be looked into?
Cheers
Geoff
Fixed now thanks.

Ice2911

Über Member
Hi, it was two years ago but here's a link to my final blog post re the trip. Work back through older posts as you wish.
https://farnotfast.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/my-end-to-end-ride-what-was-it-really.html?m=1
I Enjoyed your blog thank you, I did my LEJOG this year and I did similar route through the Scottish Islands. Paulandrewlejog.wordpress.com It was the people I met that made my trip as well although I surprised myself and enjoyed my own company, although I too rang my very supportive Wife each day. Oh and it was the local brew and cakes that also helped :smile: I'm just deciding what to do next.

OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

I Enjoyed your blog thank you, I did my LEJOG this year and I did similar route through the Scottish Islands. Paulandrewlejog.wordpress.com It was the people I met that made my trip as well although I surprised myself and enjoyed my own company, although I too rang my very supportive Wife each day. Oh and it was the local brew and cakes that also helped :smile: I'm just deciding what to do next.
Cheers and well done. It's taken me two years to get round to it but take a look at my Channel to Med post in Travel and Adventure. You'll find details on my blog too. Link below.

jay clock

Massive member
Just read that in one go @Ice2911! Great. My daughter is a year 4 teacher and I like the idea of getting them to follow me like you did when I do USA next year.... www.usacycle2018.com - I am technically doing mine for Parkinson's UK, but will not be pushing the charity element (I would feel guilty but did raise decent funds for them on my last Ironman)

Ice2911

Über Member
Just read that in one go @Ice2911! Great. My daughter is a year 4 teacher and I like the idea of getting them to follow me like you did when I do USA next year.... www.usacycle2018.com - I am technically doing mine for Parkinson's UK, but will not be pushing the charity element (I would feel guilty but did raise decent funds for them on my last Ironman)
Looks great, I'm wondering what to do next mmmm......

Top Bottom