I'm off, in 5 days, wanna follow me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busman

I might just do that @CafGriff

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Have a great ride Geoff. I enjoyed LEJOG and JOGLE. They opened the doors to me venturing further afield when cycle touring. Might I suggest a Channel to Med ride as the next ride? The cakes are out of this world!

OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Have a great ride Geoff. I enjoyed LEJOG and JOGLE. They opened the doors to me venturing further afield when cycle touring. Might I suggest a Channel to Med ride as the next ride? The cakes are out of this world!
Thanks for that Vernon. I do find my thoughts wandering to other adventurous tours and yes, you may suggest that.
And may I wish YOU all the best with your upcoming trans USA ride. I envy you that. Spent a lot o'time in the States, mostly mountaineering. I'd love to cycle tour there. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Geoff Crowther

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Happy Days, looks like the weather will be ok for you.
Yep, if you don't count tomorrow aft for the short ride from Penzance to Lands End when the weather is clear, all over the UK, except for ... the southern tip of Cornwall. Plus, heavy rain on Sat morning. Oh well ... all part of the adventure eh? :okay:
Thanks for your good wishes.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
After Saturday it's SW or S for days. You'll be able to freewheel most of the miles :okay:

CafGriff

Well Everyone, Matie, Peeps!! :eek:
I've only gone and done it !! I've only gone and joined up with and comitted to doing The LEJoG with Pedal Nation :cheers:
I didn't realise but when I was planning my last LEJoG, last 2014, my 'bike / journey bible' for a few months actually was 'The End to End Cycle Route by Nick Mitchell. I read and flicked through it, from cover to cover ... I devowered it ... and about a dozen other books too.
Little did I know, but the following year I would be speaking with that Bible's author and indeed signing up with his guide tour and actually planning to follow the routes in that little book.
I am sooo excited ... I'm skipping of the ground just like 'excited Snoopy' !! :blink: :bravo:

Top Bottom