I'm off to Bespoked UK in Bristol on Saturday.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Anyone else going?

A visit to my LBS to buy a chain led to more than I bargained for. I was given a ticket to Bespoked UK at Bristol Temple Meads station for Saturday.

Woodrup Cycles will have some tasty bikes on display and I had a sneak preview in their frame shop. I want to see what else is on offer by other frame builders.

Here's a sneak preview of a bit of the Woodrup 'stealth bike'. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the full bikes including one built specifically for the Transcontinental Race http://www.transcontinentalrace.com/

11130087_951698964849185_47744186500842136_n.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's a great show.
Went last year, lots of great ideas and wonderful craftsmanship. Was planning to go Friday, but looks like work us taking me to France instead. Saturday's tricky.
Enjoy!

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
If you see Kevin Sayles on the Woodrup stand say hello, he built the frame and cut the fancy bottom bracket in my avatar :smile:

Shaun

I spoke to Kevin last night. He threatened to build me an impossible to refuse bike. I reluctantly declined tho' I do have a cunning medium term acquisition plan in hand....

midlife

Guru
Sounds interesting :smile:. If I came into money I'd have Kevin Build me a matching road version of the TT frame I have in my avatar :biggrin:

Shaun

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I was given a ticket to Bespoked UK at Bristol Temple Meads station for Saturday.
Hey - @vernon . Did they give you the return ticket too - or are you taking their hint? :giggle:

Top Bottom