I'm on my own

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berties

Fast and careful!
I love a bit of me time,a couple of days of riding and camping or staying at the family holiday home away from the kids and lady,but after a couple of days the washing builds up and I get short of food so have to go home!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
all my pants are the same. Except my special black pants, the ones that Susie doesn't like. I may wear those tomorrow.

So.......thus far I've

left the hall light on at night (no, I am not afraid of the dark, but I don't see the need for a complete blackout)
let the cat sleep on Susie's side of the bed
bought gravel and carried it home on the Brompton
looked at somebody's roof and said 'whoops, there's a leak'
done a bit of an AutoCad drawing of a building that somebody wants to assess
done lots of laundry
listened to Radio 5 Live

so, as you can see, it's ravetastic at DZ Villas

(of course I might be up to all kinds of stuff, but I reckon Claude and Adrian would grass me up on Facebook)
Steady now. Autocad? What have I said about that before.... be ashamed.

Trickedem

Guru
Eat flatulence inducing and wrong foods, dont touch the dishwasher(apart from washing bike bits), leave loo seat wherever you like, brush teeth whilst using loo, do something wrong with the toothpaste, play radio too loud, change tv station too much, stay out late,lay in.

a week is probably not enough

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Sorry, I thought the thread was about doing stuff on your own .... Should I still send the designer snacks though?

Just to digress, it seems that in Milan Designers are replacing Snacks ....
http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-sues-milan-over-eviction-galleria-203330128--finance.html

Top Bottom