I'm on my own

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Pay attention at the back! In another thread, dz has already confessed that he is going out on one bike, coming home to swap to his Brompton and then going to Wickes to pick up 25 kg of gravel! :thumbsup:

Octet

Veteran
Build a Rube Goldberg machine?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Pay attention at the back! In another thread, dz has already confessed that he is going out on one bike, coming home to swap to his Brompton and then going to Wickes to pick up 25 kg of gravel! :thumbsup:

Great. I'm sure Her Nibs will be delighted when she sees the back garden...

gravel_pond_320_web.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
A week, you say?

Well I guess a bloke might suggest otherwise, but I know what I miss most in my household: Peace and quiet!
So, my suggestion is get provisions (whatever that traslates to the individual) put your feet on the coffee table and enjoy!!!

:cheers:

This. Only cut yourself off entirely. No internet.

That way, if I work really hard, I might get top posting spot back....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
all my pants are the same. Except my special black pants, the ones that Susie doesn't like. I may wear those tomorrow.

So.......thus far I've

left the hall light on at night (no, I am not afraid of the dark, but I don't see the need for a complete blackout)
let the cat sleep on Susie's side of the bed
bought gravel and carried it home on the Brompton
looked at somebody's roof and said 'whoops, there's a leak'
done a bit of an AutoCad drawing of a building that somebody wants to assess
done lots of laundry
listened to Radio 5 Live

so, as you can see, it's ravetastic at DZ Villas

(of course I might be up to all kinds of stuff, but I reckon Claude and Adrian would grass me up on Facebook)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Party on, dude!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yup

concrete worktop attempt 1 smashed up in to hardcore.
concrete worktop attempt 2 finished casting nine o'clock last night. The prep for this involved hauling 3 x 25kg gravel back from Haydons Lane on the Brompton, timber from Balham and an outsize piece of PVC up from Morden. Mudguard on Brompton now worn through.
various smooth moves on the work front have made me flavour of the month. As in having to tell the client to sit down before I give him the good news, because it was that good
cat has been sick on the dining room floor
laundry now up to date
have not had a drink all week and concluded that sobriety is no fun
new STIs purchased
thinking about completing 2011/2012 tax return
The Fridays bank statements found and awaiting checking against accounts

party on!!!!!!!!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
yup

concrete worktop attempt 1 smashed up in to hardcore.
concrete worktop attempt 2 finished casting nine o'clock last night. The prep for this involved hauling 3 x 25kg gravel back from Haydons Lane on the Brompton, timber from Balham and an outsize piece of PVC up from Morden. Mudguard on Brompton now worn through.
various smooth moves on the work front have made me flavour of the month. As in having to tell the client to sit down before I give him the good news, because it was that good
cat has been sick on the dining room floor
laundry now up to date
have not had a drink all week and concluded that sobriety is no fun
new STIs purchased
thinking about completing 2011/2012 tax return
The Fridays bank statements found and awaiting checking against accounts

party on!!!!!!!!
What a wild time you're having!!
NEW STIs? I don't think so....As new old stock maybe. I can't imagine you've decided the way forward is to get some technology from the current decade (i.e. 10 or 11 speed) and not the last one...

Top Bottom