I'm really sorry about this but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
Definitely a fashion victim, my fixed has mudguards, carrier and a bar extender to give me somewhere to put the lights.

I bet you have brakes and not even ONE Aerospoke wheel! Loser ;)

D

Deleted member 1258

I bet you have brakes and not even ONE Aerospoke wheel! Loser ;)
Yes I don't have aerospoke wheel and yes I have brakes, I've lived long enough to see my kids grow up and now I want to live long enough to see if I have any grand kids. The fixed is my transport its set up to be suitable for transport, I'm definitely not interested in fashion, I want my bikes to be legal and safe to ride on the road and I'm not a loser.

OP
OP
Belfastox

Belfastox

Regular
I love the anti-fixie lot! I ride my bike to work every day, sun, rain, ice and snow (ok, i'm in Ireland so I'm lying about the sun). It is my only method of transport; I use it to go shopping, for leisure, for work etc. and I love being a cyclist! I also like having a bike that I think looks nice and I like to go about town in clothes that I like and, in my opinion, don't make me look like a school crossing attendant. When I'm wearing long trousers I generally roll up a trouser leg so I don't get oil on them. This is the way I enjoy being a cyclist, other people like being a cyclist in entirely different ways and, as long as they're having fun, fair play to them. :becool:. (I can't afford an aerospoke wheel, unfortunately).

Jezston

Über Member
Yes I don't have aerospoke wheel and yes I have brakes, I've lived long enough to see my kids grow up and now I want to live long enough to see if I have any grand kids. The fixed is my transport its set up to be suitable for transport, I'm definitely not interested in fashion, I want my bikes to be legal and safe to ride on the road and I'm not a loser.

In case of any confusion I should clarify I was joking. And Belfastox - crappy fibreglass Aerojoke wheels aren't something anyone should be aspiring to.

OP
OP
Belfastox

Belfastox

Regular
No confusion Jezton, I thought you were joking. I wasn't having a pop at anybody either, i'm just interested in the hipster/traditionalist thing that goes on sometimes (I am way too old to be a hipster by the way but I love anything that gets people out on bikes - 'fashion' or not.). Are Aerospokes really crappy? There's a couple of people on here who swear by them, i've never ridden them so I can't really say.

D

Deleted member 1258

In case of any confusion I should clarify I was joking. And Belfastox - crappy fibreglass Aerojoke wheels aren't something anyone should be aspiring to.

I wasn't sure hence the post, ignore me I can be a grumpy sod sometimes.

Top Bottom