I'm so pleased to be back to work!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Location
Yorkshire
Anyone please to be back to work today? I for one am. Sick of travelling and visiting family! I can now just sit alone, in my office, and watch TV to my hearts content.

Happy New Year!
 

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yeah , over joyed...happy New year lol
 

vickster

Squire
I'm off until tomorrow...would rather be back though as I've not actually been paid fir the 5 days the office has been closed
 

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Location
Watchet
I'm off out for a ride in a bit, once all the Workies are back.
 

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
I’ve been off for three days over New Year but have to pop into w*rk at 15:00 for a shift, then I’ll be off tomorrow and Thursday.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Yes, It was dead easy being stabbed in the hand, and the surgeries and titanium hardware as a result of being assaulted protecting a lollipop lady from a kicking were an absolute breeze.

Now, you watch out for those paper cuts, y'hear?
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom