I'm sorry to all the women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
Whose hearts I've broken, by percentages there must be a few on here. Please understand I can't help being a stud muffin it's a curse.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Whose hearts I've broken, by percentages there must be a few on here. Please understand I can't help being a stud muffin it's a curse.

Blazed, have you been getting your mum to do your typing?

Either that, or you have started paying attention in English lessons?

TVC

I know someone who will have a hangover today
rolleyes.gif

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+

My mum does the woman jobs like washing, cooking, ironing etc but not my typing. The spelling is down to iphone i was out yesterday when i posted this.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker

My mum does the woman jobs like washing, cooking, ironing etc but not my typing. The spelling is down to iphone i was out yesterday when i posted this.

Now the police are finished in Rothbury, they might be able to offer you protection from the women on here after that.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's

that hurts, a stupendous specimen like yourself can't be unaware of your general impact, yet you only apologise to the women. You realise that this may downgrade you to 'gimp' status in some fantasies.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You're not a guy I used to work with, the big I am, thought he was a stud muffin...... we've since found out that having been trying for kid no 2, his 'pond' is empty.....;) and shooting blanks............

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro

that hurts, a stupendous specimen like yourself can't be unaware of your general impact, yet you only apologise to the women. You realise that this may downgrade you to 'gimp' status in some fantasies.

I'd be careful, blazed. 'Bludge is one of those mean prison homosexuals and I think he's marked you out as his next 'Andy Dufresne'.

That should get the warning bar moving.:biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's

I'd be careful, blazed. 'Bludge is one of those mean prison homosexuals and I think he's marked you out as his next 'Andy Dufresne'.

That should get the warning bar moving.:biggrin:

you could have been a target but, even face down, you is still too ugly!

Top Bottom