I'm toying with the notion of buying an Audi A4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Is that the Avant? One of the best cars I've ever had.
Above my pay grade.

I'm looking at lots of things, Mrs. 66 wants an SUV-type thing but I dislike them. I was casting the net over estates in my budget and that one jumped out.

The dealer is a short detour from my commute, so I may go and have a look later.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Wow... That's astonishing to me!

Me too, given the vacuous funny-eyebrowed mobile phone addicted Love Island Instagram customer base one frequently sees in smaller Audis !

I have had a few run-ins with them but not for a while - notice BMW appears four times in the list.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Me too, given the vacuous funny-eyebrowed mobile phone addicted Love Island Instagram customer base one frequently sees in smaller Audis !

I have had a few run-ins with them but not for a while - notice BMW appears four times in the list.
Years ago I had a few close passes with Beemers... I'd assumed that the sort of people who drove them so badly had moved onto Audis.

Maybe it's a London thing, I dunno.

Above my pay grade.

I'm looking at lots of things, Mrs. 66 wants an SUV-type thing but I dislike them. I was casting the net over estates in my budget and that one jumped out.

The dealer is a short detour from my commute, so I may go and have a look later.
Ah OK. I know they get bad press but generally they're very good cars, especially to drive. The estates aren't huge though. I prefer an estate to an SUV.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I have put 130 videos of dodgy driving on Youtube since March 2016 - only five are Audis.

Top Bottom