In Praise of Cav...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skip Madness

wafflycat said:
Nah... Petacchi is infinitely more pleasing on the eye than Cav..

Cav who is to cycling visual aesthetics what Rooney is to football visual asthetics...

Petacchi... *drool*
He mentioned Cav having personality, not looks!

Those belong to EBH.

mangaman

Come on Waffles keep those hormones in check :tongue:

I've never seen you, so I may be doing you a terrible injustice :blush:, but I guess neither of us are as glamerous as Petacchi (or numerous female equivalent sportspeople - eg about 10 Russian tennis players)

It's the skill and, as Skip Madness pointed out, the personality that counts :biggrin:

wafflycat

mangaman said:
Come on Waffles keep those hormones in check ;)

I've never seen you, so I may be doing you a terrible injustice :blush:, but I guess neither of us are as glamerous as Petacchi (or numerous female equivalent sportspeople - eg about 10 Russian tennis players)

It's the skill and, as Skip Madness pointed out, the personality that counts ;)

Nah... I'm entitled to the odd shallow moment :biggrin:

Noodley said:
He seemed fairly relaxed about it whatever happened...
That's ok then. I'm sure the chaps he brought down would agree with you. ;)

Ten quid says that if someone else had brought Cav down in that pile up then he'd be spitting nails at them...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Chuffy said:
That's ok then. I'm sure the chaps he brought down would agree with you. ;)

Ten quid says that if someone else had brought Cav down in that pile up then he'd be spitting nails at them...

or bits of his new dental work:biggrin:

ramses

Go Cav!

I think he is judged far too much on his celebrating attitude etc... than the man himself.
He did look to be at fault for the crash, but I guess it happens, just a shame it had to be Cav. Let's hope things improve from him.

Enjoying the Tour though, quite entertaining yesterday.

Let's see what today brings!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I like Cav a lot, but I am becoming a little worried that his 'eccentricity' might be something rather more serious and potentially dangerous to him.

Flying_Monkey said:
I am becoming a little worried that his 'eccentricity' might be something rather more serious and potentially dangerous to him.
50/50 on that. My best guess is that it's a classic case of too much, too soon and he's struggling to deal with it. Hopefully he'll grow up soon enough.

bingo-banana-splits.jpg

Top Bottom