In Praise of Fray Bentos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
image.jpg

Didn't think it needed any veg so went for Mothers Pride :smile:

midlife

Guru
As you should!!

.......I should have used dripping with a liberal sprinkling of salt.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thread even got a mention in the latest announcement
"Ultimately, I'm not going to be collecting any more information from you than I did yesterday; not going to be sharing any of your personal data with any third-parties (I want you all to myself); and you shouldn't be approached by any marketing companies tomorrow morning asking about your preferences for Haribo's, Fray Bentos or Beer on account of data I've shared with them. :smile:"

If they should get in touch with anyone whose posted in this thread, you will be sharing out whatever you get from them I take it?
Now awaiting the new member, "Fray Bentos" to appear.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Thread even got a mention in the latest announcement
"Ultimately, I'm not going to be collecting any more information from you than I did yesterday; not going to be sharing any of your personal data with any third-parties (I want you all to myself); and you shouldn't be approached by any marketing companies tomorrow morning asking about your preferences for Haribo's, Fray Bentos or Beer on account of data I've shared with them. :smile:"

If they should get in touch with anyone whose posted in this thread, you will be sharing out whatever you get from them I take it?
Now awaiting the new member, "Fray Bentos" to appear.
I'm still getting loads of Spam.......has that got anything to do with Fray Bentos?

Top Bottom