In praise of Twitter...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's been a while since I noticed a "In praise of.." thread, it used to be a common theme but I think the main protagonist has left; one can almost start a "in praise of.." thread for that alone.

Anyway, I'm obviously a discerning chap, and selective.

So a shout out to my selective joyous twitter people.
Funny how so many people on the thread don't use it. They're positively muscling each other out the way to say so and it's so pleasing to hear from them.

I use it. It's great for following stuff. What ales the local has got on, the cycling, served me well to find my way via a back route to the channel tunnel one time when operation stack was on and is generally very useful and occasionally very cuttingly funny. I must admit I don't tweet but then again you don't have to do you.

AndyRM

XOXO
Funny how so many people on the thread don't use it. They're positively muscling each other out the way to say so and it's so pleasing to hear from them.

I use it. It's great for following stuff. What ales the local has got on, the cycling, served me well to find my way via a back route to the channel tunnel one time when operation stack was on and is generally very useful and occasionally very cuttingly funny. I must admit I don't tweet but then again you don't have to do you.

Agreed. It amuses me greatly when folk who don't use it claim it's rubbish and a waste of time, especially on other social media platforms like CC.

Top Bottom