In the Sh*t

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Nice...

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Some tanks get emptied even less than that.
I was talking to a cruise ship engineer at a wake last Monday. He worked on big ships, the kind that look like a floating DisneyWorld and have 4000 passengers and staff. The holding tanks are massive. All that rich food, snacks and grog has to go somewhere in the ship after it's been through the alimentary canals of all the souls on board. They are obliged to store it until they are 12 miles offshore....and then the ship has a massive "dump".

classic33

Leg End Member
I was talking to a cruise ship engineer at a wake last Monday. He worked on big ships, the kind that look like a floating DisneyWorld and have 4000 passengers and staff. The holding tanks are massive. All that rich food, snacks and grog has to go somewhere in the ship after it's been through the alimentary canals of all the souls on board. They are obliged to store it until they are 12 miles offshore....and then the ship has a massive "dump".
"Dumping" at sea is supposed to be illegal.

Lonestar

Veteran
People are just loonies.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
And the link at the bottom, Which animals can swim up your toilet?

"It's the worst job. You get a toilet bowl that's been there 30 or 40 years - we see the bit that gets cleaned but the rest of it doesn't. When you go to pull the thing out of there, it's not fun. I usually have a bottle of disinfectant with me," xx(

I remember years ago at the Alwalton Grass Track "Circuit"

The toilets were ad the edge of the East of England show ground, and they had a cesspit

They were emptying it one Sunday and had left it open with a sign

... Someone didn't read and fell in

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I stayed in a shack on Saturna, one of the Gulf Islands off the coast of British Columbia. It was pretty primitive with a "short drop" khazi in a small enclosure in the woods. Nobody lingered there for much time. A few weeks earlier, at a neighbour's property with similar toilet arrangements, a cougar had emerged through the seat having had a snack down below.

Top Bottom