Industrial injury lawyer recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
These were the solicitors for an industrial case of mine, I was happy with them, they were the union choice.

https://www.thompsons.law/about/contact-us

I am using Slater and Gordon for a bike related claim and am very happy with their service, but it seems some people on the forum have had a bad experience with them, perhaps it depends which branch you use, mine is Sheffield based.

midlife

Guru
Ouch! I would have thought that an injury de-gloving 75cm square of tissue was beyond negligence and more criminal. Were the HSE / police involved?

Shaun

subaqua

What’s the point
These were the solicitors for an industrial case of mine, I was happy with them, they were the union choice.

https://www.thompsons.law/about/contact-us

I am using Slater and Gordon for a bike related claim and am very happy with their service, but it seems some people on the forum have had a bad experience with them, perhaps it depends which branch you use, mine is Sheffield based.

So was mine.

There were 3 different " legal executives" dealing with it over its course as they kept leaving.

The last one I had to explain to him with pictures what the issue was with the cars position.

The MET police were also aware of time.

Cycling UK have been told I won't be renewing with them because of this.

OP
OP
Broughtonblue
Ouch! I would have thought that an injury de-gloving 75cm square of tissue was beyond negligence and more criminal. Were the HSE / police involved?

Shaun
No. I'd only been at the place a week so didn't rock the boat. Put me on a machine i'd never used before and accident happened. Got pics of injury and tgen an email from my boss asking me a year later if I would train on the machine as no one on the shift knew how to use it or was trained.
Screenshot_20170507-093906.jpg

Venod

Eh up
So was mine.

There were 3 different " legal executives" dealing with it over its course as they kept leaving.

The last one I had to explain to him with pictures what the issue was with the cars position.

The MET police were also aware of time.

Cycling UK have been told I won't be renewing with them because of this.

Sorry to here about your bad experience, my claim is still ongoing so there is still a chance for things to go wrong, I knew it would be a long drawn out process for the medical claim so I asked my contact to claim for bike and clothing separate which was completed to my satisfaction, I have had the same contact dealing with me so far, the guy who knocked me of was prosecuted for driving without due care and attention, this may make the case easy to handle, still a long drawn out process though.

Top Bottom