Inflatable trekking mattress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baldy

Über Member

Debade

Über Member
I have had a couple of the thermarest models. Can't remember which type but they have held up for a while and perform well. It is mostly self filling with air but I do find it is helpful to blow it up a little bit.

I suppose it depends if you want a fully inflatable mattress, akin to a lilo or a self inflating mattress that fills itself with air as you unroll it, have you checked the usual outlets like Alpkit etc?

cheys03

Veteran
Trekology UL80 is good for the price, but 50% over your weight and price caps at ~750g, £44.
Sadly lacking insulation though so not great on colder nights, say 1.5 season

Alpkit Numo is excellent - 350g for £47.99. https://alpkit.com/products/numo

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Trekology UL80 is good for the price, but 50% over your weight and price caps at ~750g, £44.
Sadly lacking insulation though so not great on colder nights, say 1.5 season

This is definitely one to consider seriously, thank you.

Alpkit Numo is excellent - 350g for £47.99. https://alpkit.com/products/numo

This is another contender but a bit unsure of its durability, very light weight though.

Thank you for suggesting it.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I found the one from Aldi good to my surprise. Never weighed it though but not heavy in my opinion.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
This is definitely one to consider seriously, thank you.

This is another contender but a bit unsure of its durability, very light weight though.

Thank you for suggesting it.
Although I can't comment on longevity, having only had mine for a couple of years, but it held up well being inflated and deflated for forty consecutive nights on a pre-pandemic tour. Also, much smaller pack size than 'self-inflating' mattresses, if that's a concern.

Top Bottom