Inflexible shipping charges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markemark

Über Member
They'd probably need to charge you more to drive the items to a post office and have someone queue up every day if they don't have a PO collection service at their address,

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
They'd probably need to charge you more to drive the items to a post office and have someone queue up every day if they don't have a PO collection service at their address,

I'd happily send them an SAE. If they don't have a PO collection Service they should get one as the couriered item was tracked and supposed to be delivered yesterday, but is now inexplicably delayed...

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Update - the couriers proceeded to add upset to injury by loosing my package. Replacement small plastic widget originally ordered on 21st February finally received this morning, 7th March. 330mm x 225mm card envelope. No criticism of the supplier, once informed their customer services were very efficient chasing it up.
Meantime ordered a cheap Casio watch, £7.99, on ebay, delivered free of charge within 2 days by the PO in a small padded envelope.

presta

Guru
I resent paying regressive postage charges, I'd much rather postage be 'free' and covered by a percentage on the price of everything.

I remember a big banner across the top pf J.E. James' web page:

Free Postage on all orders over £20

Never mind that it had previously been free on all orders.

Top Bottom