influencers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A what now?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Probably triggered by this BBC article.

'Influencers pay double': The ice cream truck defying Instagram freebies https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48873551

AndyRM

XOXO
old.jpg

Slick

Guru
I've never had any time for any of these people as it just doesn't interest me.

I did watch a programme just a few weeks ago about a very nice young girl who was earning loads of cash and travelling all over the world and she could get her man to tag along as he maintained her channel. I couldn't help but think, good on you, and let's face it, if you could, why wouldn't you?

I've never had any time for any of these people as it just doesn't interest me.

I did watch a programme just a few weeks ago about a very nice young girl who was earning loads of cash and travelling all over the world and she could get her man to tag along as he maintained her channel. I couldn't help but think, good on you, and let's face it, if you could, why wouldn't you?

Because there’s always ‘another level’ to it. The monkeys up front, are being right royally shafted, by the ‘great white chief’ behind the scenes. Part of me doesn’t give a crap, the part that relies on my pension fund does.

Reactions: C R
U

User6179

That scammer who put on the Fyre Festival paid thousands to influencers on social media plus gave them all free tickets.

Top Bottom