influencers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Because there’s always ‘another level’ to it. The monkeys up front, are being right royally shafted, by the ‘great white chief’ behind the scenes. Part of me doesn’t give a crap, the part that relies on my pension fund does.
On the example I am quoting, the girl herself was the chief.

On the example I am quoting, the girl herself was the chief.
She thinks that. She’s going to be disappointed.

What all that about , . Freeloaders
Do you watch any youtube channels grandad, listen to any podcasts, read any blogs, it's all the same thing. People build up a reputation and an audience, they monetise it through various means. Some are very overt and staged and pushy with it but as many as them as there are, there are as many people trying to get their products placed, it's business, a means to an end. This forum runs on similar lines, our presence draws the advertising which funds the forum, you're an influencer clid and you didn't even know it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Why? What are you going to do with them whilst they’re “kneeling before you”?:laugh:
Genuflect all over them of course :whistle:

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Do you watch any youtube channels grandad, listen to any podcasts, read any blogs, it's all the same thing. People build up a reputation and an audience, they monetise it through various means. Some are very overt and staged and pushy with it but as many as them as there are, there are as many people trying to get their products placed, it's business, a means to an end. This forum runs on similar lines, our presence draws the advertising which funds the forum, you're an influencer clid and you didn't even know it.
I'm 58 and not a grandad yet, at least not that I know of

Top Bottom