Informal CC rides South Wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Taffcycles

I dont know if you all know of the Llanelli ride

It is organised by the llanelli round table with the Human Being Active,
a ride covering a distance of 31 miles

£10 for Adults
All entries will get a T-shirt and a medal on completion :whistle:
11am on the 5th June 2011

Taffcycles

Also the British Heart Foundation.

Type: Bike Rides
16,29 and 50 mile to choose from,On the 03 July 2011At the Recreation Ground next to St Helens, Swansea (SA2 0AR)Entry Fee: £10.00 (Adult)

I have put may name down for this one

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Last year it was in the carpark by the medical center at Gowerton Cross. I think 6 pm has been mentioned but keep your ear to the ground closer to the time.

Is the Claude going to entertain us with a display of chicken rustling skill this year?:biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Last year it was in the carpark by the medical center at Gowerton Cross. I think 6 pm has been mentioned but keep your ear to the ground closer to the time.

Is the Claude going to entertain us with a display of chicken rustling skill this year?:biggrin:

Hey! That was the opposite of rustling! Funnily enough, I had to stop my bike a couple of weeks back to bung a very cute lamb back over a fence somewhere near Llanwrst. Given the hills round there, I was quite glad of any excuse for a breather...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
By the way, Banjo - a bit OT, but if there's a nice evening next week I'm thinking of checking out a road to see if it should be a route contender for the Wales FNRttC - the one that heads SW from the A48 a little way W of Bonvilston, and goes through Llantrithyd and Llanmaes towards Llantwit Major. Do you know it, and have you any thoughts if so? I'll probably pick up a train back to Swansea from Bridgend. Let me know if you fancy joining me, in which case it might call for a pint at that boozer I've had my eye on in Monknash...

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Have ridden that road lots of times.Narrow country lane type of road mostly but perfectly rideable on any bike.

Re next week would very much like to join you but cant really commit to a particular day yet as lots of stuff going on for me then. Will send U a PM.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Have ridden that road lots of times.Narrow country lane type of road mostly but perfectly rideable on any bike.

Re next week would very much like to join you but cant really commit to a particular day yet as lots of stuff going on for me then. Will send U a PM.

OK - I just want to see how it compares to the St Lythan's-Llancarfan Rd for surface, gradient, ambience and the like... Monday to Weds best for me.

Top Bottom