[insert smug look]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
so what you're describing is exactly what i did. shifted it to the small ring and tightened the cable coz it didn't have a barrell adjuster

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
You'll be building your own wheels next.

Sam

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well Done :bravo: ... I sometimes tinker with mine ... sometimes it goes OK ... other times I end up giving up and going to the LBS ... and he fixes it for free in about literally 30 seconds... but I only tinker with the rear ones ... front ones ... NO WAY.

So well done Buggi - when are you doing mine ... I've noticed recently that it needs a bit of attention. I'll look during the week (half term) - need to give the bike a thorough clean as well (otherwise if I muck it up and have to take it to the LBS he will tell me off!!). I suspect it's new chain time ... which I can do myself... but not not sure if it will be new cassette etc ... but that will be another thread after I've done a clean and check of the bike.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
well i tried not pulling it very hard and it didn't work, so i pulled it really tight and then it did :biggrin:

i don't have my own tools :sad: ... maybe someone will buy me a pink toolkit for my birthday if i start dropping hints now :smile:

Top Bottom