Insomnia????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
So whats your reason for being up at 02.35am also known as the middle of the night by mothers. Main page shows there are 8 members on the forum.

Mine I have worked night shifts for 21 years and can simply not go to bed early the only exception being after a big days riding when I have been known to be tucked up in bed at 10.30pm.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'm about to go to work.

SamNichols

I was not on the website at 2:35 yesterday, but I quite often am. I don't regularly get to sleep until about 3:30. The advice by Doctors, basically is: 'if sleeping is a regular problem, then don't bother going to bed until the time you normally go to sleep.' So, insomniacs, such as myself, just get told not to go to bed. I average about 5 hours of sleep a night, and normally a sleep on Sunday afternoons.

i think i remembered to turn of the laptop last night... but i've probably been here around that time as i dread going to bed, so often will crash out on the sofa, with all the lights, tv, heating and laptop still going. i sleep better on the sofa, although waking up to odd programmes (usually most haunted) can be disturbing.

Top Bottom