Inspiration Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Thanks for all the suggestions; some good stuff in there. I'm going to have a think.

Arch; spot on with most of those, though Bath,Bristol & York are a bit far away although they would be good if I had spare holiday days this year (which I don't). The Spa hotel is good though.

Theatre's good Landslide and I took her to see Chigago last year so i'll take a look to see what's on. She has an open babysitting voucher from me.

dom - my first thought a party but we're having one in the summer for my eldest's confirmation. To which you're all invited of course. Two in a year would wreck my finances.

tfr1nka - right again. I'm going to have to pay.

surfgurl - I already know all her favourite shops so that's not too hard and your suggestion made me think of getting her a designer bag, but I'm not sure I'd want to get one without consulting her first. She's also on a major diet so getting clothes may be a costly exercise as they won't fit her in a few months. Junior 1 & 2 will be getting Mum something. I'm not sure i'd leave it all up to them otherwise she will get Pokemon soft toys and PlayStation II games.:biggrin: Her real hobby is shopping, so I guess the best bet is to give her my card and give her enough rope to hang me. :rolleyes::sad:

Thanks again.

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Aperitif said:
...as it is Mrs Chris... there is bound to be a bag collection in a bag somewhere... :biggrin:::B):sad:::B):huh::rolleyes:

You're not wrong there, but she has nothing of real quality. So this is a real possibility. Thanks!

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
domtyler said:
What about treating her to a brand new top of the range, 60" Plasma and surround sound system? :smile:

As she watches more rubbish than me these days that's also not bad. Our television does need replacing. And we could ship the one we've got to Arch. :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
As she watches more rubbish than me these days that's also not bad. Our television does need replacing. And we could ship the one we've got to Arch. :smile:

I'm touched. Can you also send me the difference in the licence fee, in cash?:biggrin:

Top Bottom