Insurance tossers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
confidence or expertise to shop aroun

Do you think someone who isn't capable of (finding a friend to help with) having a phone conversation, filling in an online form or walking into a broker is really a fit person to put in charge of a car?

Shopping around for insurance is significantly less complex than passing the theory component of the highway code.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I have a friend
...who has a friend who is confident enough with a computer to use an internet forum, and as an act of friendship might offer to help out.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Do you think someone who isn't capable of (finding a friend to help with) having a phone conversation, filling in an online form or walking into a broker is really a fit person to put in charge of a car?
Who said anything about cars? This is about purchasing insurance and various other financial services.

The debate about putting incapable people in charge of motorised killing machines is an entirely different issue!

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Many large companies actually choose to use an insurer just to avoid the admin hassle. The usual deal is a premium of something like 103% of the year's claims, estimated up front and settled at the end of the year. The extra 3% is cheap admin for the company and a bit of profit for the insurer.

Who said anything about cars? This is about purchasing insurance and various other financial services.

The debate about putting incapable people in charge of motorised killing machines is an entirely different issue!

This lady did:

I have a friend who can't get on with computers and the internet. He works every weekend because his employer has an online shift booking system, and so gets allocated the dregs after everyone else has claimed the weekdays. It's the same with insurance for him. He's been with the same company for years, and has to rely on the phone to try for a better deal. He's 55 years old and is worrying how expensive his new 1 litre car will be to insure.

Namely this bit "car". It is the 5th from last word said in the above quote. This thread is about insurance in general, but Nigel mentioned how a friend was concerned specifically about the potential cost of insuring a small new car. So to sum up the answer to your question; Who said anything about cars? The cyclechat forum member Nigel-YZ1 said something about cars.

Namely this bit "car". It is the 5th from last word said in the above quote. This thread is about insurance in general, but Nigel mentioned how a friend was concerned specifically about the potential cost of insuring a small new car. So to sum up the answer to your question; Who said anything about cars? The cyclechat forum member Nigel-YZ1 said something about cars.

Look everyone! - I'm famous!! :becool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom