Interesting (alarming) police view on incidents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
The "bonus point" thing was insulting, inflammatory and given that I am a committed professional one that I will challenge as often as I hear it. It is trotted out ad nauseam by the ignorant and bigoted. If you think for one moment that I described it as such because I was delicate you are very very wide of the mark. Now that you have resorted to childish jibes to distract from your ignorance I shall withdraw from further debate. If you want to pick fights go and do it outside.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Thanks for you answer. In your original post you stated that you treated it very seriously because she was vulnerable AND possibly being targeted because of her race, which as you have indicated above it was only in the subsequent investigation that you had to consider it was potentially a hate crime. This rightly or wrongly lead me to believe that the hate crime was a factor in how seriously you treated it and responded to the call despite no indication that it had been reported as one. I still don't, in the context of why you posted, understand why you felt the need to mke mention of the race of anybody. It would have had the same relevance to the OP without the race being mentioned. That is my honest reason for asking the question. I didn't see the need for you to mention it, so I questioned it.

I realise that the bonus point thing was probably out of order, and for that alone I apologise. But if you were insulted then you are a delicate little flower and probably shouldn't go on the internet.

Top Bottom