Interesting Grand Tour choice from Sky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I cant see the team not supporting froome going for his fifth win but personally I think they should be behind Thomas as the defending yellow jersey, with froome given the freedom to ride his own race just as Thomas did last year, cant see it happening though, the sky machine is a strange one at times.
My mate said to me yesterday , if the rumours are true and sky are in talks with Colombia do you think they may make egan bernal team leader for the tour.
I said its a bit early, what have you been drinking.

Adam4868

Guru
Bernal is leader at giro,hes not going to get the tour aswell.Sosa looked good at tour of Columbia,another future GC contender.

Good morning,

What do you all make for Comcast allegedly offering 70% of the budget for next year without any logos on the jersey?

Does this mean that Comcast actually see cycling as toxic for all of their brands, one article compared it to when Rabobank pulled out after a drugs scandal and ran in white jerseys?

Bye

Ian

Adam4868

Guru
Morning Ian ,I took it as they'll leave their name off so they have a chance to get sponsorship ? I read a few maybes,columbia,Israeli cycling ? I think that funding could tie them over for a few years until they find someone.

Top Bottom