International football. Yawn.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Never mind the footie, did you just see the Timberland ad on ITV about a bloke adrift. What a load of American cock!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
PaulB said:
But experience tells us that she was wrong. I'm not knocking those who don't like football; there's lots wrong with it after all. Trouble is, there's a damn sight more that's right with it and I can't leave it alone:sad:

Be strong. Together we can help you beat this frightening addiction. :huh:

There's nothing more dull than the daily dirge of Sun-reading blokes droning on and on and on all day at work with their endless armchair punditry. It's funny when it's the off-season though - most men in the office are rendered speechless as they're incapable of relating to each other as there's no football to discuss....

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
Be strong. Together we can help you beat this frightening addiction. :huh:

There's nothing more dull than the daily dirge of Sun-reading blokes droning on and on and on all day at work with their endless armchair punditry. It's funny when it's the off-season though - most men in the office are rendered speechless as they're incapable of relating to each other as there's no football to discuss....

The stuff I've seen, I don't want to be cured but please, PLEASE never, and I mean NEVER think of linking me with the rag you mentioned above or there will be drama twixt thee and me.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
PaulB said:
The stuff I've seen, I don't want to be cured but please, PLEASE never, and I mean NEVER think of linking me with the rag you mentioned above or there will be drama twixt thee and me.

Forsooth, sirrah ! :huh:

Top Bottom