Interview update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm just back from Glasgow having had the interview for my BA.
I felt very well prepared, and from all accounts, I was.
It seemed to go really well and I actually enjoyed the discussions we had about my work and the thinking behind it. I got asked a lot of questions but the 'aesthetic skills' wasn't mentioned.

I won't know if I've been accepted for a few weeks yet, as they have more interviews to do.
Fingers crossed!

Blue

Legendary Member
Good news. I can uncross my fingers and toes now - it's been hell trying to type this with crossed fingers!!

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Good to hear!

Is it GSA you are applying for?

When I didn't really know what I wanted to do I had an interview there. I was asked whether I thought my work had a 'certain immaturity' to it. My (not so) brilliant response was 'Yes, because I'm 17'.

What a dingus.
It's the BA Photography at Glasgow City

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Good Luck!! No need to worry or think too much about it now!! What's done is done - as long as you did your best :thumbsup:
I think I did do my best. He seemed to be scribbling copious amounts of notes anyway and the other person in the room being interviewed at the same time (big classroom with two work stations, a lecturer interviewing at each one) left 10 mins before me!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I think I did do my best. He seemed to be scribbling copious amounts of notes anyway and the other person in the room being interviewed at the same time (big classroom with two work stations, a lecturer interviewing at each one) left 10 mins before me!
That's normally a good sign, the longer they take the more interested they are. Plus on a lot of courses they like to have a few older students to balance out the schoolkid mentality ( I was 30 when I went to college). Good luck gel :cheers:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Best of luck SL, hope all news is great news for you:hugs:
+1

Best of British.

Top Bottom