Interview

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
You could always spice it up a little by ranting for ten minutes about those evil, vicious bastards driving black cabs! :tongue:

Just make sure there is plenty of spittle flying about. You need to demonstrate a snot rocket too of course.

And you get a point for each CC username you manage to drop into the interview! ;)

"So, I'll just ride round Admiralty Arch...."

ChrisKH

Guru
Arch said:
"So, I'll just ride round Admiralty Arch...."

[Pedant mode] Shouldn't it be "So, i'll just ride through Admiralty Arch, fight my way through the taxis into the ASL, move to the RHS to get prime position dodging in and out of the motorbikes now using the ASL illegally, for my exit into Northumberland Avenue where I will sprint off at speed to avoid aforesaid taxis and motorbikes only to be knocked off by the Nigerian min-cab driver, untaxed and uninsured who has just jumped the lights to my right............"[Pedant mode]

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
[Pedant mode] Shouldn't it be "So, i'll just ride through Admiralty Arch,

I dunno, I ain't being from London, I've just heard of it and ain't sure whether it's an arch you ride through, or round...

sheddy

Legendary Member
I seem to remember that later in the show they read out email/text comments from viewers.
If you can let us know the day of transmission we can try to ensure that the responses are not all from cagers ranting about RLJ

pbjohnson

a fine idea

sheddy, I like your thinking. The producer tells me it's on from between 1800-1830 but I'll try and get more specific details.

I'm now about to offer up the story to 5live soanyone sending text to them along the lines you suggest would be a very good idea indeed! I shall let you know if, and when, they might cover the story.

pbjohnson

London Tonight

I'll try and record it for you.

It might get held until tomorrow as the Evening Standard piece has been pulled until Weds due to other transport stories pushing it out.

And if anyone's going to the actioncamerasblog.com to look at 'andy from Staines' please leave me a message - it's lonely over there!

OP
OP
AndyB

AndyB

Interview seemed to go ok.
I tried not to be negative and was filmed riding around Staines in the traffic.
I sort of went through the reasons I got the camera and the bad incident that tipped me into actually buying one.

Hopefully I will come across ok.
They are also going to talk to some motorists to get their views on it all so we may get some of the usual flak..

Andy

Good man. I am sure it went fine.

Should we get everyone on here who lives nearby to drive around the area in their cars so that they find the car drivers just so happen to have a positive attitude to cyclists! ;)

Top Bottom