Inventions most cruel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I had a dream earlier where I had invented a type of time machine that brought back the last word or words you said to someone, maybe from years or decades before.

The results were sometimes utterly heartbreaking, sad or shameful, particularly with the benefit of hindsight. 😞

What cruel invention have you ever thought of?

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had a dream earlier where I had invented a type of time machine that brought back the last word or words you said to someone, maybe from years or decades before.
That has already been done. They called it 'having a good memory', which in many cases might be a misnomer, given what those memories might be! :whistle:

Jameshow

Veteran
Screenshot_20230326-184811.png

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Over the past few weeks i have been remembering words i spoke to my first family before i got divorced.i am so ashamed of myself i wish i could erase them.But i can't.I did damage with my tongue.

That's pretty much what I mean then it could sometimes be heartbreaking and so on.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
My range of bedtime talking books narrated by Laurence Fox have been banned by the UN for causing unnecessary suffering.

Crime against Humanity that, eh?

And that Hathaway bloke was so nice in Lewis, too.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

The results were sometimes utterly heartbreaking, sad or shameful, particularly with the benefit of hindsight. 😞

What cruel invention have you ever thought of?

Similar to yours but working in the opposite direction.

At age 26 when you are in your prime and everything works properly and you look utterly magnificent; the gizmo then shuttles you forward 40 years and enables you to both see and feel what has become of you.

😱

Top Bottom