iphone problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
My phone cut out in the middle of a call today and I had no service on the signal bar . Then a message came up to restore the phone at iTunes . Ive done that twice and the computer is telling me to respond via the phone but all I can get is the little apple motif . I cant turn it on or off it just goes blank or shows the apple sign .
Ive come to the conclusion its farked :laugh: Any other suggestions ?

Paul99

Über Member
My phone cut out in the middle of a call today and I had no service on the signal bar . Then a message came up to restore the phone at iTunes . Ive done that twice and the computer is telling me to respond via the phone but all I can get is the little apple motif . I cant turn it on or off it just goes blank or shows the apple sign .
Does the iphone still have a button at the bottom? push and hold that and the power button at the same time should reset it.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Hit it with a hammer,it may get it working again.:thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
There is a reset you can do (menu button and power button held at same time, I think!) which might do it - use a popular search engine to look for the same problem and/or possible solutions.

Top Bottom