iphone query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
this is prob in the wrong section but i cant find a bit for phones ,,,anyway
my iphone (4s)when u use the sat nav through maps and set the destination as u do and hit start after about 2 min the screen goes black and it just shuts off ,,i mean if u press the button again it springs back into life but you obv cant navigate with it like this ,,is it a setting i have to enable ??it also stays on the screen that i set off with (ie from home)obv if u scroll through it catches up but it doesnt move with you ,,,any ideas:wacko:

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
this is prob in the wrong section but i cant find a bit for phones ,,,anyway
my iphone (4s)when u use the sat nav through maps and set the destination as u do and hit start after about 2 min the screen goes black and it just shuts off ,,i mean if u press the button again it springs back into life but you obv cant navigate with it like this ,,is it a setting i have to enable ??it also stays on the screen that i set off with (ie from home)obv if u scroll through it catches up but it doesnt move with you ,,,any ideas:wacko:

This is a bit of an arse, but..... You cannot have microsoft exchange emails on your iphone to work, so to do the following, you will need to delete any exchange accounts from your phone.

Then go into:
Settings> General>passcode lock>Turn passcode off then go back to general>auto-lock then change the setting to "never".

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
eh ????,come again ,,the second part makes sense but i dont understand the first bit ,exchange email?? whats that

Top Bottom