Iphone vs Computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montroseloon

I use a basic computer on my bikes and strava on my phone so I can keep a total of what I have done over the while. The computer is fine for keeping an eye on speed and distance for the day I find

chrisuren

There is a fantastic application I use called Sports Tracker (Free!) and it will basically do everything you need on a bike, show distance, avg speed, higest speed, pace (over a mile), route (you can save the route and beat your times, fantastic feature imo) and if you ride in a club or just want to impress your mates down the pub you can compete with others and beat their times.

Sonic2a

I'm using Runtastic roadbike pro on iPhone 6 with a Wahoo BlueSC, don't know exactly how accurate it is as have nothing to compare it to, but seems reasonable against mapped distance/time. Using quad lock case and mount, very sturdy and quick to fit/remove

jack smith

Veteran
Ive always used my iphone ona. Topeak ride case mount its been great, ive always used strava but it only displays distance and average speed, i got wahoo the otherday when i got a cadence sensor as a late christmas present and that shows speed cadence heart rate ect.. In big letters on the screen you can also dhare to strava ecf

Top Bottom