Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
I will see what it's like about then, could actually do with getting the hybrid serviced and on the road for 'winter' like i was meant to do months ago :laugh:

I have a project in mind for the summer to get my old MTB fitted with winter tyres, rack and mudguards for days such as these. Needs pedals, new chain, new cables... new everything in fact!

Col5632

Guru
I have a project in mind for the summer to get my old MTB fitted with winter tyres, rack and mudguards for days such as these. Needs pedals, new chain, new cables... new everything in fact!

My plan is to turn the hybrid into the 'ice' bike, possibly get the triban fixed up and use that as my 'winter' bike and keep the giant for the warmer dryer days :laugh:

Would love a steel, disc brake commuter bike but the wife may :gun: me if I dream about new bikes before the wedding :laugh:

Fubar

Guru
My plan is to turn the hybrid into the 'ice' bike, possibly get the triban fixed up and use that as my 'winter' bike and keep the giant for the warmer dryer days :laugh:

Would love a steel, disc brake commuter bike but the wife may :gun: me if I dream about new bikes before the wedding :laugh:

Like mine you mean...? :whistle: I have 3 (summer, winter, commuter), all that's missing is the ice bike.

I do like your Whyte, depending on job and distance I may well need something 'proper' that can take panniers etc and these bikes defo fit that bill :okay:
I'm in the market for a front pannier rack, and 700x32 wheels... and... :wacko:
2 and a half months isn't long enough preparation when you're as lazy as I am!

Top Bottom