Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
They would be wasted on a btwin, I'll donate to the charity of your choice in return :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That's my commuting finished for the year ... happy that I don't have to sit in front of the computer for 10 hours a day for a while :wahhey:, office closed until 3rd January. But it'll be weird not to sleep-walk into my cycling gear for a while and head off into the darkness, which was strangely enjoyable. :unsure: I'll just have to find other reasons to get outside :scratch:, which won't be all that difficult.:dance:
Have a nice commute if you are still working tomorrow :hello::hugs:.

T

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Me when I got stuck in Glasgow last John as the Clutha gig over ran past the time of the last train. Only hung about to wait on their surprise guest that in the end was only a drunk ford kiernan doing the raffle

Col5632

Guru
Satsuma and piece of coal for you

Not for doing over 3k this year surely :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Not for doing over 3k this year surely :laugh:
:giggle: Maybe for being nice to @Louch?

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas (Austrian Christmas is on 24th Dec :smile:). I started the celebrations with a wee cycle ride among green/brown fields rather than snow, a very gusty breeze (look up foehn wind if you are curious) at +12C, only wee bits of left over ice on the Inntal cycle path in places.
Big grin on my face, just made it home before dark.:biggrin:
Tomorrow will be busy feeding a dozen or so of my family, mix of local traditional stuff and roast tatties, parsnips & carrots (not typical fare here).
Snow/rain :snowball::rain: from Boxing Day, not sure if there will be any more cycling ... Hopefully skiing instead:hyper:

Have a lovely Christmas :santa::hello:

T

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Gift giving now over here in Denmark. A very merry Christmas to you all, and I hope santa :santa: brings lots of cycling :bicycle: presents in the morning. He got me some nice new road pedals:wahhey:

IMG_20131224_211109.jpg

Col5632

Guru
I got a proviz cycling jacket and gloves, sks mudguards for the road bike, 2 new short sleeved tops, mud, sweat and gears book and I'm treating myself to a turbo trainer today, what about everybody else? Merry Christmas btw, can't wait to ride with you guys in the new year ;)

Top Bottom