Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
what have you broken on it now?

Just getting it's service and shiny new mudguards fitted :smile:

Col5632

Guru
Clutch pedal on the car went last night, had to be towed home from my work, thankfully I had finished for the night, hopefully won't cost much :/

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Ferry to Dunoon then did the Glen Finart circuit, yon climb in the Glen fair 'killed' me and no I didn't cycle it all...
I must do flat tracks.I must do flat tracks...xx(
Strava says Bob is last on all the climbs...:cry:
but scenery like this makes it all worthwhile.

loch-eck-beckons.jpg

Last edited:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Clutch pedal on the car went last night, had to be towed home from my work, thankfully I had finished for the night, hopefully won't cost much :/
Does that mean you'll have to cycle everywhere until it's fixed?
Hope it's not too expensive...

T

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Had a good 55 mile ride today, up over sheriffmuir, then over to Dunning then up the Dunning hill then back to Alloa..Good ride to end the year, Dunning hill with Dunning Glen is maybe my favourite place in central Scotland to cycle.

http://www.strava.com/activities/102606701

I`ve had a good year on the bike and cycled in places i never knew about..My sportives really stick out for me, the Cairn O mount challange was a cracking day out, i was pleased that i managed the big climb, had a tough head wind that day but felt great after finishing that ride, The Lord of the lochs sportive really stciks out for the scenery i cycled through, it was the first time i`ve really thought to myself christ Scotland is stunning, the roads were amazing and that being my longest ride to date made the day even better...and how could i forget the tour o the borders sportive, what a day that was, rain was unreal, the wind was crazy then throw in the snow melt it made the day special, pleased that i was one of the early riders away and that i got to complete the long route, everybody after us could only do the short route.

CC rides have all been great this year, Arran sticks out of course, we really need to get more rides over there, hell we could do a weekend over there.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
That's my latest train ticket refund though. Now have 300 quid of train vouchers and no where to go! Cars been dropped off at garage. Hopefully have it back tonight

Col5632

Guru
Does that mean you'll have to cycle everywhere until it's fixed?
Hope it's not too expensive...

T

I wish lol not that I have anywhere to go and when I do we just jump in the girlfriends car lol

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That's my latest train ticket refund though. Now have 300 quid of train vouchers and no where to go! Cars been dropped off at garage. Hopefully have it back tonight
Can you use them for combined train+ferry tickets to Arran?
:scratch:
T

Last edited:
Top Bottom