Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Hope you are ok @GlasgowFinn

I'm not long back from a 28 mile :bicycle: going west was great, coming back east was really tuff, wind was pretty strong :cursing:

Col5632

Guru
Hope you're ok @GlasgowFinn, and the bike, too ...:B)

Looks like CC Ecosse has been busy on MCL already this year!
@Col5632 - I reckon @Pat "5mph" is going to beat us both :rolleyes::biggrin:

And welcome to the madhouse @Bobby Mhor :hello:, hope to meet you on a ride soon!

T

Yeah with the amount of cycling she does I would not put it past her, I'm just not able to do as many saturdays as i once used to which at this time of the year means barely getting out :sad:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
My cycling log ticker not working :sad:
Thought that by now @Scoosh would have noticed, fixed it :whistle:
Hi Pat - it looks (to my untrained eye) as if there is a space missing inyou MCL sigline pat5mph all in one go... Another option is that MCL or the ticker can't cope with the quotation marks inyour username ... If it's the latter, Shaun might have to edit your username (and change it away form the 5 mph while he is at it :tongue:).
Hope you can get it sorted.

T

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't wanna disturb him on new year's day :angel:
Will do it tomorrow ^_^

You need to join the cyclechat MCL group first.

Ian

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Pat - it looks (to my untrained eye) as if there is a space missing inyou MCL sigline pat5mph all in one go... Another option is that MCL can't cope with the quotation marks inyour username ... If it's the latter, Shaun might have to edit your username (and change it away form the 5 mph while he is at it :tongue:).
Hope you can get it sorted.

T
Well, mcl does not accept spacers in user names, told me off.
Did not realize the user names on CC and on mcl have to be identical for the ticker to work.
Will ask Ian tomorrow, searched for a solution on site support already. No hurry anyway as long as the miles are logged on mcl.
Been reading of our friendly challenge with the Aussies, I'm still at the 2010 posts, don't tell me how it ends :laugh:

Top Bottom