Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I remember when Shaun started all those new forums 'Garden Chat, Food Chat etc' that he employed professionals to start threads to increase traffic.

Do you think he's done the same in here with our favourite one eyed, window cleaning Lancastrian?

He's certainly getting his money's worth that's for sure!

*And yes @Drago I said plant not plank :whistle:

Tin Pot

Guru
Herbaceous perennial.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
profit.jpg

Only employing Accy would be less likely to be profitable.

classic33

Leg End Member
I remember when Shaun started all those new forums 'Garden Chat, Food Chat etc' that he employed professionals to start threads to increase traffic.

Do you think he's done the same in here with our favourite one eyed, window cleaning Lancastrian?

I know he asked for users on here to register & start new threads. On the new sites.

Employing implies payment(of one form or another) was made.

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

WHY are you encouraging this? :headshake:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Probably not the case here but I've seen in done, one forum I used to frequent regularly employed sock puppet characters (invented by the mod / admin team) to stir the members up, usually creating humour but often resulting in some tension and aggro. The first couple were carefully crafted over a couple of years but once they were questioned too regularly, then newer puppets were created without the same care and they were obvious from the off.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I don't think a 'plant' would have called my wife a looser for going on a protest march against Trump. Personally, Accy makes me less likely to visit CC, sadly.

Thankfully your a far better man Rocky..

Drago

Legendary Member
I can reveal that me old mucker Accy is indeed a plant. He was from the budget range of professional forum posters - pay for 10 posts, get 100,000 free, so one must recognise that he has been excellent value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom