Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4953601, member: 9609"]an ability to focus on the good things and the ability to see the good in others. I am puzzled by those who seem to devote so much of their time to following those who they clearly dislike, there is a lot of good stuff out there, concentrate on that instead.[/QUOTE]
But some of those people now have to find new fodder as people no longer wander into the darkside forum anymore by accident now that you have to subscribe to it.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I don't have an ignore list. I have tried it on occasion but find that it just makes threads nonsensical.
I am almost the same, tried putting a few on ignore but threads become horribly confusing.

These days I 'mentally' ignore certain posters, skim past their drivel and the threads still flow.

Having said that there is still one person I left on ignore, I'd rather confusion than seeing the utter fantasy they post (no it's not Accy) :whistle:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I am almost the same, tried putting a few on ignore but threads become horribly confusing.

These days I 'mentally' ignore certain posters, skim past their drivel and the threads still flow.

Having said that there is still one person I left on ignore, I'd rather confusion than seeing the utter fantasy they post (no it's not Accy) :whistle:

It's a bit mean on @I like Skol , but I can see where you're coming from

johnnyb47

Guru
I find Accy,s post quite funny and entertaining and tend to read most of them when I get chance.
I would never knock or diss what he posts because I hold respect towards him as equally as to other members who use this site. If I find someone to be disrespectful I just jog on and read something else. It takes all sorts, to make up an interesting diverse world that we live in ,to which not everybody see eye to eye in. Live and let live and if offence is caused by a post, just move to another that may be of interest.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I was going to take a back seat with this thread, as i know the mods aren't too happy about what looks like me being somewhat the centre of attention quite a lot on CC. First let me say that i'm not a plant. I wish i were/was? getting paid to put stuff on CC,but sadly i'm purely amateur status. I do it for the love of it,as they say. My threads are genuine. Ok,they may have a little bit added,but that's because it helps me paint a better picture of how things are. I mentioned to the mods the other week that i'm bored sat here most of the day,so i'll start a new thread. It helps with my slight depression,as it makes me use my brain(some might say a very small one) and i hope it helps CC, as let's face it some threads are downright :tired:
I've read all your posts and thank you to those who've said nice things about me,i appreciate it! As for those who question my motives all i can do it point you to the above statement and hope you accept it as being genuine. I'm going to try and limit my threads on CC from now on. It will be difficult as i just love starting new threads about various things. I'm not very good at threads about ....well threads about anything but myself.:blush: I'd like to think that you've all experienced a bit of what i post about in those threads, that's why i get quite a good response. Come on admit it! Who on here hasn't felt some time in their lives that they live in a haunted house?,or hasn't dozed off while eating a bar of chocolate?,or wondered how to give their beloved house plant a few UV rays?;) Anyway,like i said,i'm doing my best to resist posting more "nonsense". I have a group therapy session at the Job Centre on Wednesday. I'm seriously going to mention my "addiction" to starting threads on chat sites. I hope they can help and if they can i'll be letting you know what they had to say. Only joking!:whistle: Right i'm of to polish my car. Best wishes to you all and get posting some threads yourselfs.:okay:

Last edited:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I would never knock or diss what he posts because I hold respect towards him as equally as to other members who use this site. If I find someone to be disrespectful I just jog on and read something else. It takes all sorts, to make up an interesting diverse world that we live in ,to which not everybody see eye to eye in. Live and let live and if offence is caused by a post, just move to another that may be of interest.
To a degree but I think only by confronting stuff that is unacceptable, will the world be a better place. If you don't tell someone that what they said was offensive then how will they ever know?

AndyMack

To a degree but I think only by confronting stuff that is unacceptable, will the world be a better place. If you don't tell someone that what they said was offensive then how will they ever know?
The thing is you're confronting stuff that you find unacceptable and that you believe will make the world a better place. Opinions differ and comments that irk you or go against your principles or opinions may align themselves to others.
You can engage and debate principles and ideas but to openly call another persons opinions invalid because they differ from ones own is the start of the slippery slope to dictatorship,
Politics is a very polarising subject and it's very rare that the twain meet, I tend to just ignore comments I find distasteful, it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom