Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Pointing out that a personal comment is unacceptable, is not bullying. Pointing out that a post is homophobic, racist or misogynistic is not bullying. Pointing out that someone is acting in an antisocial way is not bullying. Encouraging such antisocial behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Ok,i'm going to take the bait Rocky. I ignored your earlier post,but you seem to keep posting that i've made such comments. Please dig these comments up so we can see them. If you can't i know one that will be frantically looking for them as soon as he's read this post. Please don't expect a sudden reply if you do find such comments of mine. I'm going back out after soon to polish the other half while it's still fine.

D

Deleted member 26715

We are now getting so far off subject

Attachments

• Selection_153.jpg
    Selection_153.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 54
It's astonishing when you read back through that and realise those are the views of a man that is being lauded in this thread as being able to see the good in others, as someone that would make the world a much better place if there were more people like him. I hope the reason for it is short memories.

It also seems a lot darker than the bumbling buffoon character Accy seems to play lately, there is clearly a more sinister underbelly to this man.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
It's astonishing when you read back through that and realise those are the views of a man that is being lauded in this thread as being able to see the good in others, as someone that would make the world a much better place if there were more people like him. I hope the reason for it is short memories.
To be honest I had forgotten how unpleasant that thread was.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
It also seems a lot darker than the bumbling buffoon character Accy seems to play lately, there is clearly a more sinister underbelly to this man.
The replies to him reveal somebody that up 'til that point had not been wearing the mask of a lovable cheeky chappy, rather the opposite in fact. This is why he gets the reaction he does, I don't believe it's much to do with the nonsense threads.

AndyMack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom