Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

[QUOTE 4953967, member: 9609"]its a special play pen where all the out-raged ones that have taken over this thread normally live - they must be having a day out or something, many of the threads in there seem to go this way sooner or later.[/QUOTE]
It's been much better since you left.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

The section that's from is out of bounds to me. I banned myself from the new version of SC&P.

gavgav

Guru
Ah I see, I didn't bother opting into the politics forum as I used to be on a Scottish football forum that was ruined by politics, to much venom and not enough brain cells seemed to be the norm, I didn't fancy that on a cycling forum I'm mainly using for hints and tips.
It's the same on here and hence why I stopped reading it 12 months ago!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
[QUOTE 4954102, member: 259"]Is it not about time this thread went to the big recycling bin @Moderators? I honestly can't see much evidence of "fun" or "friendly" in here.[/QUOTE]

A feck off, stop reading and stop trying to be a policeman

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
the fake pub bully, the fake neighbour, the fake dog, the fake bad eyesight

All 100 percent true! How can i convince people though? The first three i can accept you think they might not be true,but the eyesight?,I'm offended that you think that way. I've been blind in my right eye since a retinal detachment in November 2012.

I appreciate that Accy is struggling with the breakup of his marriage

Yet you don't think i could be making this up?.

I wish one of you doubters would come and visit me and see that i'm not making these things up. Seriously,if anyone fancies a trip here to see the evidence then you're most welcome!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
it appears he made a full or as near as full recovery.

Is that what it says in this thread? I can't be arsed to read it all. Interesting first reply though.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/if-i-lose-my-sight.120221/

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I accept that it appears to not have been on issue until you felt you were entitled to a blue badge and were prepared to lie for one.
I found this https://www.cyclechat.net/conversations/torn-retina.38168/ I didn't reply as like i've said before,the private conversations bit was somehing i rarely(if ever)visited back than. I wish i'd seen it and replied. I've always thought he/she'd be thinking i was being ignorant in not replying. At least this hopefully proves that i did go blind in my right eye,even if the poor vision in general is in doubt to some.

alicat

Legendary Member
I think it's your reading public that is suffering from not keeping copious notes at every verse end. At least this reader is.

AndyMack

Sevcopaths ?
To be honest it was all the anti/pro independence stuff that got really ugly, friendships were ruined that guys had built up over years of meeting at away games over pints, suddenly Yes/No defined everything and the hatred and bitterness from both sides was just depressing.
Hence that's the reason I never bothered joining that part of the forum on this site.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
To be honest it was all the anti/pro independence stuff that got really ugly, friendships were ruined that guys had built up over years of meeting at away games over pints, suddenly Yes/No defined everything and the hatred and bitterness from both sides was just ugly.
Hence that's the reason I never bothered joining that part of the forum on this site.

Got similar meltdowns on the Killie forum. It got pretty nasty and there's still a lot of it going on, though it's moved on to SNP guys baiting Labour. Very tedious!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
[QUOTE 4954126, member: 259"]QED. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OMG, WTF, BRB, ah the famous replace what you type function...the stupidity of which is astounding.....if a word is always replaced with another word then it just creates two words of the same meaning and ruins the replacement word for regular usage.

Did anyone actually think this policy through? even replacing with symbols would have been a better solution.

Oh and Mort I was indicating that you are a numpty using a less than polite term

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom