Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
it didn't appear to affect your cycling, driving, cleaning windows
Oh it did affect them! I didn't drive for pleasure. I had to drive to keep my window round going. My cycling's been affected too. My average speed dropped when i lost my sight,it's gone down even less since i broke my hip twice. I cycle to keep in shape. I have a determination not to let these things beat me. I was back at work two weeks after my cancer op',simply because i had to. It may sound like i'm blowing my own trumpet but i have to as no one else will.

classic33

Leg End Member
Links to private conversations started by someone else don't appear to be possible, quite rightly.
It's not actually impossible. Not right to do so though.

I've been victim myself to this.

Last edited:

AndyMack

Got similar meltdowns on the Killie forum. It got pretty nasty and there's still a lot of it going on, though it's moved on to SNP guys baiting Labour. Very tedious!

The thing is, well this is my opinion ( other opinions may differ!) that it's just human nature to argue, everyone likes a good old argument. It used to be you'd do it face to face, if you disagreed with someone you'd sit and debate, put your point across and attempt to either coerce or understand the other person, it didn't always work and sometimes you'd never agree but it rarely got nasty as there was a human face staring back at you. These days we're all to an extent faceless, we can sit and dish out abuse with impunity, there's no concequence to our actions so people just unload knowing that they will have zero comeback. A five minute google search will provide you with any opinion you choose to believe and there will be thousands of like minded people willing to provide 'facts' backing up your viewpoint so everyone's an expert now. It's a shame to say it but the basest parts of human nature seem to appear when people know they have nothing to lose by being a knob.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
sorry that was your next thing to try and get, you got your bus pass because of your eyesight, my apologies.
You seem a little angry that i don't work at the moment,even though i am looking for work. Please realise that i've worked for 38 of the last 40 years. I don't want you getting the impression that i'm some sort of "benefits sponger".

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
WTF has your employment status got to do with anything, specially anything that I wrote over the last hour.

You gave me the impression that you think i'm getting something for nothing. I still think you do. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Tim Hall

[QUOTE 4954102, member: 259"]Is it not about time this thread went to the big recycling bin @Moderators? I honestly can't see much evidence of "fun" or "friendly" in here.[/QUOTE]
The best way to get the mods attention is to report the thread, using the report button, rather than the "@ moderators" format.

Reactions: srw

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm not mad about anything, well to be fair those taking the pisss and encouraging you to make a fool of yourself does annoy me.
I'm sure you wrote about not paying your taxes because of cash in hand payments.
Cash in hand means getting paid actual money,rather than it going into a bank account. OK, i didn't declare it all,but that's a perk of being self employed. It slightly makes up for not getting holiday pay or sick pay

AndyMack

[QUOTE 4954102, member: 259"]Is it not about time this thread went to the big recycling bin @Moderators? I honestly can't see much evidence of "fun" or "friendly" in here.[/QUOTE]
I don't think it's a nasty thread? There's a bit of back and forth going on and a few offshoot conversations but nothing at all to suggest it should be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom