Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMack

[QUOTE 4954274, member: 259"]It's certainly not "fun" or "friendly" though.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps not Mort, however as a new poster to the forum it's giving me an interesting insight into how the boards dynamic works and a little feel of what some of the members are like.
I'm finding it interesting and fun but not in the way you'd define it in your reply.

Andy.

U

User482

[QUOTE 4954274, member: 259"]It's certainly not "fun" or "friendly" though.[/QUOTE]
Sure, but that's hardly unique.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
true but I for one don't come on to CC and trick fellow posters for sympathy likes or try to get 100 posts because its fun to get other posters to offer heartfelt advice on a story that may or may not but totally true,
My guess is that Accy doesn't really have anyone to talk to at the moment. Maybe CC is his social life. That's a sad situation, and I have been in a similar position in the past, and believe me it's very easy for the internet to become a crutch. I also believe that we should always try and understand a person's situation sympathetically before judging them for behaving as they are.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Didn't he mention going to the pub a number of times a week with his mates recently?
Having a boozy night with a couple of similarly wasted blokes is hardly getting things off your chest.

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4954579, member: 1314"]No. He's a right wing racist White Male you can hang your insecurities on as the oppressed.
I don't care about whether he's real or not. It's the motive and story behind his supporters that interest me.[/QUOTE]
I think you & many are over thinking this

D

Deleted member 26715

This is distressing. I'll need to spend the day on a 20 mile hike around my grounds listening to northerners' wails of despair on my iPhone 17 to cheer myself up.
If you are physically hiking around why will you need to use your sheephone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom