Wednesday is a particular kind of rubber biscuit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Morning from dull, grey South Western Jockshire.

Plan is to do little but others may not adhere.

I had better prepare myself for any eventuality with coffee.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Mornin',

On the train into town for an all day conference with a few drinks at the end, aka 'networking'. Beats working I guess.
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Having suffered a mediocre meander in miserable meteorological monotony yesterday, I'm gutted to be greeted by blue sky's light winds sunshine and a nagging feeling that I should stay in to get stuff done.

Coffee!
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Its wet here in North Yorkshire. No Midweek Meander today as I have physio appointment this lunch time, I might ride this afternoon if it dries up. Later is supper club at the pub in the next village.
 

sungod

Über Member
'ning

mild and gloomygrey start, now rather soggy

ride ridden just about made it back before the proper rain started, nipped out for flu etc. jibjab, brolly now ready for stroll to pick up summery trousers that have been hemmed at dead christian's, don't think they'll be worn much here, may need to head south to the sun and heat
 

Homers Double

Senior Member
Probably very little to note today, I'll* do a quick appraisal of some stock to see what needs ordering for a contract then nip to the shop for some bomb (fishing) components and bait for tomorrow as it's supposedly sunny.

Wifey is doing a metric marathon in Chester on Sunday so the rest of the weeks sleeping, eating and riding will revolve around prep for that.
 
Top Bottom