Is Accy a 'plant'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
[QUOTE 4955098, member: 43827"]Get off your high horse!

If you take the time to read my contributions to this thread you will see I have not "gone to bat" for Accy. I have just not joined in with the widespread criticism, and criticised one post in particular that I felt started to slip into silly generalisations. I don't care whether he is kidding people or whether he is genuinely going through problems. It is an internet forum where people post sh*t, or troll as you call it.

Sometimes the "trolls" post on trivial matters, other times ad infinitum on "serious" matters like politics. Trolls are not exclusively those you disagree with.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I disagree with you but don't consider you a troll and remember I noted there are levels of trolling, just responding in the way you have has forwarded the trolling agenda. For the record I neither agree nor disagree with trolls, there is nothing concrete on show to formulate that sort of opinion. There are only the reactions that trolling generates and, like it or not, that's what you are displaying.

stephec

Legendary Member
Could the good grammar not just be because accy went to school at a time when grammar, and times tables, were drilled into you?

A time of slate and chalk, when getting something wrong meant risking the flying board rubber, or standing in the corner with a pointy hat.

D

Deleted member 26715

Well no, they all fooked that up. Blame the general public lying at exit polls :whistle:
They have to blame somebody it's never the elitist's fault

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
All this attention has got me thinking about posting threads again. I don't know if one would be welcome? I do have a serious question to ask regarding a medical issue,but fear some might say i'm trolling or taking the mickey if i post a thread regarding this issue. Is it worth it,i ask?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
All this attention has got me thinking about posting threads again. I don't know if one would be welcome? I do have a serious question to ask regarding a medical issue,but fear some might say i'm trolling or taking the mickey if i post a thread regarding this issue. Is it worth it,i ask?

Do a poll?

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.

As it is a medical issue, have you tried speaking with a GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom